Howdy, howdy!! I am in the process of reducing paper clutter in my world, and I discovered a fabulous, super easy, FREE way to organize & declutter all of our user manuals!
Going Paperless the Lazy Way: How to Organize Your User Manuals
- Don’t want to scan every single page of every user manual, but you want to declutter that stack of papers?
- Want to go green or find a quick way to access information that doesn’t require digging through a file cabinet?
- Lost a user manual or bought something on Craigslist & need the info?
Check out ManageMyLife!
You can view user manuals online or download ‘em — FO’ FREE!
Easily look up an appliance by model number & find/order parts online.
They also have an “Ask an Expert” section where you can get answers to specific questions, tons of articles full of tips & tricks for getting better at everything from home maintenance to car repairs, and interactive tools that help you calculate how much mulch, grass seed, or paint you’ll need for your next project.
This site rocks!! (No, they didn’t pay me or anything to say that!)
- Get organized FAST
- Save space & declutter all of those old user manuals
- Never dig through a stack or root through an overfilled file cabinet again
People Who Comment Earn Infinite Cool Points: What are your favorite online resources for making life easier?