My cousin is getting ready to start her senior year at Penn State, and she wanted some help with organizing her makeup collection. She shares an apartment with several girls, so she needed something easy to move around that could stay in her room without taking up a ton of space on her desk.
Image created using product photos from poppin.com
Her favorite color is lime green, so I bought her a pen cup and bits & bobbins tray from Poppin & we repurposed them as open storage for her beauty supplies! (Poppin has so many cute products & colors! I use their white pen cup in my office.)
Here’s the cell phone photo she snapped to show her new makeup organization in action:
She can lay everything out while she’s using it, and then when she’s done, her foundation can stand on the left side of the tray & the pen cup can fit on the right side to stack & save space!
Why It’s Pretty Awesome:
- Perfect for small makeup collections (check out this organizing solution for larger makeup collections)
- Comes in tons of colors
- Keeps everything organized & easily accessible
- Stacks to save space
- No more digging through messy makeup bags!
Oh, and guess what? Poppin is offering a bunch of deals right now for back-to-school!
Poppin Back-to-School Discount Codes
Here are a few of my affiliate links for some of Poppin’s latest back-to-school deals & discounts. Grab a coupon code & get you some!
- Get a box of 12 free Signature Ballpoint pens in any color with a purchase of $10 or more at poppin.com! Promo ends 9/30/2013
- Shop Back to School supplies at Poppin.com and save $5 on all orders of $25 or more! Use promo code JULYFIVE. (Valid thru July 31)
- Shop Back to School supplies at Poppin.com and save $10 on all orders of $40 or more! Use promo code BTS10. (Valid thru 8/31/13)
- Shop Back to School supplies at Poppin.com and save $15 on all orders of $75 or more! Use promo code JULY15. (Valid thru July 31)
- Shop Back to School supplies at Poppin.com and save $20 on all orders of $100 or more! Use promo code BTS20. (Valid thru July 31)
P.S. I’m sharing this at Mums Make Lists!