Happy Tuesday! Here are five tips to help speed up your morning routine and/or save your from stress when you’re running late!
Quick Hairstyles: Tools of the Trade
Keep these three items in your arsenal, and you’ll always be prepared to pull off luxurious last-minute locks.
Image via Bella Sugar
1. Dry shampoo can be a HUGE time saver! My favorite is this Anytime Volume Refresher from John Frieda. It works wonders on my fine hair & doesn’t feel gritty or powdery. It’s getting tough to find — I hope they keep making it!!
Image via The Beauty Department
2. Bobby Pins are your BFF. Twist & pin your locks in almost any order, wet or dry, and you can fancify your ‘do in no time flat!
Image via Mane Message
3. Creaseless Hair Ties can save you from re-styling your hair later in the day. Wear it up at work, then let it down for a dinner date & you’re good to go! These adorable little hair ties are from Mane Message. (There are also tons of tutorials on Pinterest to make DIY versions if you’re feeling crafty!)
Quick Hairstyles: No-Time Tutorials
I guess I missed the memo in elementary school, because I am NOT awesome at styling hair. Here are a couple of quick, cute ideas that don’t require a bachelor’s in braiding!
Image via Next Step Beauty
4. Messy to Dressy: Here’s a tutorial for an easy ponytail bun that will have you looking fly in a flash!
Image via thespohrs
5. Wet & Wonderful: Gotta wash & run? Here’s a cute, quick way to style damp tresses with minimal effort.
P.S. I just started a new Pinterest board, “Hair Me Out,” where I’m adding even more no-brainer hair ideas!
Every time you leave a comment, a ninja turtle gets his shell. What are your favorite cute-in-no-time tips?
I’m sharing this at Mums Make Lists!