Hey guys! I’m guest posting on IHeart Organizing this week as part of her “Ask the Contributors” series. Make sure you stop over & read all of the great tips & tricks everyone is sharing!
Let’s all take a moment to bask in the glory of this new-found freedom. You’re welcome.
Here are a few more laundry cleaning shortcuts that help simplify my world:
- One load a day really works well for our two-person household.
- I toss stuff in the open washer in the morning as I’m walking past the laundry room, and anything that needs extra attention (stains, etc.) goes into the hamper next to it.
- We try to buy low-maintenance fabrics that don’t require special care. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
- We wash everything on cold so that we don’t have to sort as much. Everything usually just gets washed in a single load! (I am sure that will change if we have kids!)
- Washing on cold also means it doesn’t affect my hot shower, and by the time I’m finished with my morning routine, the washer is finished & I can switch them to the clothesline or the dryer.
- No ironing. Ever.
Are there any tasks you’ve freed yourself from lately? Leave a comment with your favorite shortcut or tip!